Set in 1949, a Hollywood star mourns the loss of her beloved sister on the one year anniversary of her death. When the truth of her murder is revealed, a surprise visitor returns. Time is running out. Will justice be served? Tick tock tick tock...
A Tale of Two Sisters was a great joy to do. I used the people I wanted, and shot it the way I wanted. I had no outside interference! It's a tribute to the great black and white thriller/suspense/horror/noir films of the '30's, '40's and early '50's. Most of all, it was great to create a story that leaves the audience wondering what really happened!
- Chris Roe - Director/Writer/Producer
- Matt O'Neill - Writer/Producer
- Traci Lords - “Victoria/Vivian”Blade, Cry Baby, Zack and Miri Make a Porno, Excision
- Bruce Davison - “Jennings”X Men I&II, Longtime Companion
- Michael Broderick - “Dr. Osbourne”True Detective: Season 3, Power, NCIS, Justified, Get Shorty, Legion
- Ros Gentle - “Rose”Picnic at Hanging Rock, American Crime Story: OJ Simpson, Prisoner, Becoming Bond
- Monte Markham - “DJ Walter Pierce”We Are Still Here, Guns of the Magnificent Seven, Life Partners, The Rift, Fringe, Baywatch, Leverage